Ative o Buscapé te Protege GRÁTIS. Suas compras protegidas em até R$ 5mil pelo Buscapé te Protege.
If you've always wanted to lose weight but struggle to figure out how to follow the Keto diet then keep reading...Are you sick and tired of not being able to realize your diet goals? Are you confused by the Ketogenic diet and wonder how in the world to eat enough fat and track your carbs?Have you tried endless other solutions but nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks? Or worse, you succeed but gain back everything you've lost?Do you finally want to say goodbye to endless cravings and weight loss plateaus and discover something which works for you?If so, then you've come to the right place.You see, losing weight with the Keto diet doesn't have to be difficult.Even if you've tried before and fell off the carb wagon smack into a platter of pasta.In fact, it's easier than you think.A study from Kaiser Permanente's Center for Health Research demonstrated that participants that kept a food journal lost twice as much weight.Duke University Medical Center, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, and Johns Hopkins University ran similar studies with the same results - 50% MORE weight loss when keeping a food diary.Which means you can get lasting weight loss without hunger cravings with the Keto diet and increase your success simply by tracking your food intake every day.With your food journal as your secret weapon for crushing it on the Keto diet you will be able to:
- Slide effortlessly into ketosis by tracking your protein, fat and carb macros.
- Watch for those sneaky carbs or too much protein by logging the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks
- Stay hydrated and flush toxins by recording your water intake
- Use your mood tracker to identify those foods that have a negative impact on your peace of mind
- Record your sleep quality to balance out your circadian rhythm for optimal health
- Stay motivated using your progress tracker for weight loss and body measurements
- Discover your perfect foods to stay in the hunger-free zone by recording your craving levels